- ACSO Defensive Driving
- Accident Reporting Procedures
- Bloodborn Pathogen Policy
- Cell Phone Policy
- Emergency Action Plan
- Equipment Operations Policy
- Fall Protection Policy
- Fire Extinguisher Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Hazardous Communications Policy
- Hearing Conservation Policy
- Housekeeping Policy
- Incident Investigation Report
- Lock Out / Tag Out Policy
- Motor Vehicle Policy
- Office Safety Policy
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Policy
- Safety Handbook
- Safety Minutes
- Signs & Tags
- Safety Training Schedule
- Safety Meeting Schedule
- Safety Inspections Schedule
- Vehicle Weekly Checklist
- Worker’s Comp Q & A
- Outlook Web Access Manual
Here is a list of the passcode requirements. They are also available in .pdf format.
- Passwords may not contain all or part of the user’s account name. (If your login name is jsmith then your password may not contain jsmith or any combination of the login name)
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length.
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following characters.
- English Uppercase characters. (A-Z)
- English lowercase characters (a-z)
- Base 10 digits (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic characters ($,#,%,!)
- The best passwords contain no real words, but should be something you can remember without writing it down.
- Never store your passcode on your desk or under your computer keyboard.
- You must use the first letter from a sentence such as; “Mike did not come to work” = Mdnc2w or “I am leaving early today” = Ialea2d (Both meet the password criteria because they each contain a capital letter, lowercase letter, and number)
- If you are going to use a word then you can change it around and add a number, capital letter, or symbol to the word.
- The following examples will work, but they are much less secure. (Drink$, saraH3, Phone%, greg1!)
- In general, passwords with more characters are harder to crack.
- You may always use more than six characters, but you should keep it within reason.
- A 20 character password is hard to remember and type in correctly.
- Spam Digest Help File